Here we have the self-released Jeffrey Novak debut "After The Ball". Real hot one here even mastered by Mr. Jay Reatard. For this one think Alex Chilton, the Kinks & Kevin Ayres rolled into one. Sold out very quickly and limited to only 500 records, NEVER TO BE REPRESSED.Oh yeah, don't expect this one to sound anything like Cheaptime!
9 comments:
WOW! Great post but the link does not seem to work? Can you fix it? I'd love to hear this!
I should have been more clear- the link works but it says "o files to display" on your mediafire account. Thank you for sharing this hard to find music!
should work now.sorry.mediafire confuses me.
please fix the link! I'm very interested in checking this out!
thanks!
never to be repressed? that makes me sad - fuck, what the hell, am i suppose to neglect my kid just to be on the ball more?
link is working fine when i try it.
I get a screen that says "no files to display"...
this is making me sad.
shit...i finally figured it out,it works now! sorry johnny. will be putting up a few gems in the next few days!
thanks a lot! no problem. the internet also confounds me from time to time.
Post a Comment