just saying hi, I´m dropping by on a regular basis to see what´s up, although I already had many of your last posts (Stinky Lou, Guitar Wolf, Urinals, Headcoats ...) - cause it seems "you got good taste!", so keep on keepin´ on greetinx from germany maggothead
Dude! Don't fall into that trap of "no one posts comments, so no one cares if I do this blog or not." That's a losing game, because no commenter can possibly love your blog as much as you do, so it's always going to fall short.
It's a great blog & you should take pride in sharing what you love & turning people (like me) on to new stuff.
4 comments:
I do ...
I Care. I thanked you for reposting the cannibals LP, I think this is the most interesting blog out there. Love Bert XXXXXX.
just saying hi, I´m dropping by on a regular basis to see what´s up, although I already had many of your last posts (Stinky Lou, Guitar Wolf, Urinals, Headcoats ...) - cause it seems "you got good taste!", so keep on keepin´ on
greetinx from germany
maggothead
Dude! Don't fall into that trap of "no one posts comments, so no one cares if I do this blog or not." That's a losing game, because no commenter can possibly love your blog as much as you do, so it's always going to fall short.
It's a great blog & you should take pride in sharing what you love & turning people (like me) on to new stuff.
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment