Thanks in advance for when the link goes up. Looking forward to these ones!
volumes 1,2 & 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?tdm0zgmnqm3
volumes 4,5 & 6 - http://www.mediafire.com/?42tgwz5d11y
Hee there,Your Blog has added to The Music Blog Roll in the Category: Alternative Rock, Metal, PunkIs this Alright our you don`t want to be on the list? Let us knowplz put a back link on your blogOur grab the Badge from http://musicblogroll.blogspot.com/Thx or no thx
I've been trying to find these for years! I only have 2 of them. Thanks!
All of these are great! I hadn't heard stuff like this till I heard these several years ago. Keep up the good work.
Oh man...best post EVER, any blog, period. The internet can now be shut down, because anything anyone posts after this is basically pointless. THANKS!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks in advance for when the link goes up. Looking forward to these ones!
volumes 1,2 & 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?tdm0zgmnqm3
volumes 4,5 & 6 - http://www.mediafire.com/?42tgwz5d11y
Hee there,
Your Blog has added to
The Music Blog Roll
in the Category:
Alternative Rock, Metal, Punk
Is this Alright our you don`t want to be on the list? Let us know
plz put a back link on your blog
Our grab the Badge from
http://musicblogroll.blogspot.com/
Thx or no thx
I've been trying to find these for years! I only have 2 of them. Thanks!
All of these are great! I hadn't heard stuff like this till I heard these several years ago. Keep up the good work.
Oh man...best post EVER, any blog, period. The internet can now be shut down, because anything anyone posts after this is basically pointless. THANKS!
Post a Comment