I would have to say the batman theme album would be the Ventures best but this is a close second. To those who don't know the Ventures are FINALLY being inducted to the Rock'n'Roll Hame of Fame. .........next Link Wray.
Glad you liked the Wild Billy on BC. I Added your site to Thee Head Vein. Thanks loads for the Graham Day And The Gaolers! Rockin it right now. Cheers!
4 comments:
I would have to say the batman theme album would be the Ventures best but this is a close second.
To those who don't know the Ventures are FINALLY being inducted to the Rock'n'Roll Hame of Fame. .........next Link Wray.
Glad you liked the Wild Billy on BC. I Added your site to Thee Head Vein. Thanks loads for the Graham Day And The Gaolers! Rockin it right now. Cheers!
Asolutely right: IT's still a smash after all those years.
si, el mejor disco de los ventures
gracias
Post a Comment