Friday, August 24, 2007

Lots of downloads,not many comments! I don't wanna sound like one of those whiney bitches but a little thanks goes a long way!

4 comments:

Brandonio! said...

hey Buddy ol pal if you want a friend for life who will leave a comment on daily basis upload MAD3{japanese label} or the Cowslingers "Bullseye"album that's found on some darn german label that has a name that escapes me right now. find me one or both albums and you will have a comment at every post .I really like what you have so far, problem is I own nearly everything posted so far.i like your style kiddo. keep your chin up ,the people will warm up to ya after awhile you'll see. before you know it you will have people begging for this, begging for that. christmas cards in the mail from people you've never heard of, loose women throwing them selves in your lap. strangers asking for your autograph. get the picture . your soon to be best friend BRANDONIO!

endless sleep said...

HAHA! Thanx man!this just made my day! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Fun blog. You're posting some great stuff. I really appreciate it!

Cheers,
Tim

Anonymous said...

Hey - great work, keep it up. Any more of the Lux & Ivy comps on the way?